Friday, January 21, 2011

Bots in Stripes!!!

My Cousin's boy turned 6 recently, so I went to Lots of Bots without hesitation. I also got out my Nesties Circles and gave them an airing. This is Aaron's card....


It actually started out being about the OTHER side of this DP (Jersey Shore - ret) which has big dots on it but all one colour, then I decided I liked the stripes MUCH better. That led me to my C'bug Distressed Stripes folder too...and I combined them. The circles then break the stripes. I only however embossed the edge of the dark blue circle. I also stamped off the light blue and stamped Binary Code along the whole circle.



Then it was just a case of deciding where all the circles would go! I also stamped the nuts, bolts and screws over the top of the sentiment. I love the distressed stripes into the DP stripes.














I will have the 'spotty' version to show you at a later date. Thanks for dropping by.

Stuff Used:
CS: (SU) Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Jersey Shore DP (ret), Royal Blue textured CS (non SU)
Ink: (SU) Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, VersaColour Royal Blue (18)
Stamps: (SU) Lots of Bots
Other bits: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large, Dimensionals, Carla Craft 1" Circle Punch, CM 1 1/4" Circle Punch

Lynda xx

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Okay! I just realised that I missed a whole week of blogging with you! (Sigh ... sad face!) But ... thanks for keeping in touch via email. This is such a fun card! Love that stamp set (but don't have it myself!). Can't wait to see the spotty one! Hugs xxaxx