Friday, January 7, 2011

A Long Overdue Challenge Card

I was fortunate enough to be a part of the wonderful month that was We Stamp For Lara which ran for November. One week we had a Sketch Challenge Which looked like this....


Now I do not have a LOT of confidence when it comes to challenges....as the procrastination factor goes into overdrive, but this time around I had a secondary motivation. My youngest SIL had announced that she was pregnant and I made her the diary here, so the sketch helped me make the card. I did take the obligatory liscence and flip the image.


I loved the DP I used in my very first post on this blog here, as it is a fantastic gender neutral paper. I coupled it with Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Blush Blossom (confession...the first time I have EVER used this colour in a card!!)


The pram and "Stamp" effect are compliments of a set that was included in my Cuttlebug when i first got it. A die cut does the stamp and this then fits perfectly into the small embossing folder and there you have it....a Baby Carriage Stamp!!!

Stuff Used:
CS: (SU) Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Blush Blossom, Pastel Patchwork DP
Ink: (SU) Regal Rose
Stamps: (SU) Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Other Bits: Cuttlebug Stamp die and emboss set

Lynda xx


2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Ooooh! It is almost worth getting pregnant ... just to get one of these gorgeous cards ... but I think I will resist the urge! (giggle) Love this ... love the gorgeous DSP & the colours you have combined! Hugs xxaxx

Helen Williams said...

Very Beautiful Lynda.