Thursday, January 14, 2010

Flight of Fantasy - #3

It is now with great pleasure I can post the last of my final fantasy boxes. The young lady who received it (again...another 11 yo) was in shock. Once the wrapping came off...and se pulled off the lid...it gently uncurled....and then the eyes bluged. "Whoa" and "So cool" were muttered.







I finally got a chance to take pics outside again...woo hoo!!!! I think it does justice to the vibrancy of the colours...and I was very lucky to find he right sized flowers to compliment it. Kez may regognise the paper!!

Thanks again for popping by. Quite a few of you out there have stated that you are going to give these delightful boxes a go...so please do...I can vouch that they are the PERFECT gift for 9-14yo girls!!



Stuff used:
Chipboard
Kaisercraft Scrapbooking Paper: Fun in the Sun "Sunshine"
Flowers fm Alice's.


Lynda xx

6 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love it. Will DEFINITELY be giving this one a go real soon! TFS hon.

Sue Denning said...

Well I have finally!! found my way here. Boy, you have done a fantastic job on these Fantasy Boxes. What a great idea for "girl" presents. I think I might be making some for birthday presents for my Miss 8's school friends.

Love those Kaiser papers and those beautiful bright colours. Well done girl! Look forward to following on your journey.

Hugs
Sue

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

SHAME ON ME!!! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! I am so slack! You are so faithful in checking in on my blog ... and I haven't been here for a week! I am sooooo sorry! It is just that kinda week! Barely time to do a post ... let alone blog surf! BUT ... I can find time for Lynda! So ... this is just the most delightful gift box ever!!! And ... I love the colours ... so funky and fresh! I am now going to go back and read over the posts I missed! And ... will try and be a better friend! Big hugs, Andrea xxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Just left a comment on all your posts of the last week! Have I grovelled enough yet??? Have a sunshiny beautiful day! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Tanya Kito said...

Oh more stunning creativity :) Love love love this box to Lynda. Thanks for showing them all to us. you must jog my memory once the kids get back to school to see if I have some
hugs
Tan xox

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,just love it.....so bright and cheery!!! I said I was going to try and make one of these,but please don't hold your breath it might take a while...lol...
xx