Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flight of Fantasy - #2

As promised...here are the other 2 Fantasy boxes that I did for my nieces for Christmas.

#3 went to Miss 11...who since she was little has been into purple.






And her's a close up of the dragonfly.



#4 Last but not least was for Miss 11 (yes there are 2 of them!!) She is a very gentle, pastel kind of soul and I think this reflects her personality just perfectly.







Thanks again so much for stopping by.

Papers: #3 - Kaisercraft Scrapbooking Paper - Be Mine - "Charmed"
              #4 - Francheville Scrapbooking Paper - "Kinder Cosmic"

Lynda xx

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW,these are really beautiful,brilliant work!!! I must try one when I get a chance,don't know when that will be though...lol...!!
xx

Bec said...

what a fabulous idea.. i agree with Cheryl they are beautiful.. Bec xx

Debbie Pamment said...

More beautiful boxes - you did well Miss Lynda - all fabulous and all specially designed for each special young lady!
xXx

Deanne Wilkinson said...

These are great Lynda, the girls must have LOVED them!! Really nice colours and I love the dragonfly and layered flowers too.

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh Lynda these are just wonderful and I've been meaning to make some of these for a while now - you might have just inspired me to make some .... tomorrow ;0)

Tanya Kitto said...

Oh my I just LURVE the dragonflies & flowers. These just like the 1st two are STUNNING & you have made a wonderful job of them.
Thanks for sharing you wonderful talent sweetpea :)

Kerry Parkinson said...

GORJUS girl! Love, love, love the purple one - big surprise, lol! - and the pastel is soooooo sweet! TFS I think I might just have to try one of these pretty soon. xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Man ... I am such a fan of these! Amazing use of colours and great combinations! Ooooh ... your nieces are such lucky girls! Hhhmmm ... don't know how to pick a favourite!??? Glad I don't have to! ROFL!!!