Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finding inspiration....

Being a dedicated blurfer (blog surfer), I am blessed to read and view the talents of many wonderful people out there. A while back, Andrea (EnchantINK) followed a "Sweetie's Sketch" as seen here. One of her inspired creations was this card using the Priceless stamp set (SU).

Andrea's FAB Card


Now at this time, I was procrastinating (yeah...so unlike me I know) and suffering a nasty case of mojo-interruptus!! I had a card idea bouncing around my head for a week or 2...but the M-I virus can take up residence for an indeterminate amount of time. Basically....Andrea's post was the cure I needed. Without a word of a lie, this card was nearly the same as the one I had in my head. So.......creativity renewed....I set to work.....and this was my card!!



So, thanks to Andrea and her creativity, I unblocked a nasty narrowing and was very happy with the result. There is a wonderful myriad of talent out there, so tog up, grab a cuppa and have a blurf today.

Stuff used:
Card: Dk purple Bazzil, Whisper White (SU)
Ink: (SU) Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Lovely Lilac
Stamps: (SU) Priceless
Punches: (SU) Lg and Small Oval Punch, 1 1/4 and  1 3/8 Square Punch, CM 1 1/4 Circle Punch
Paper: (SU) Tea Party DSP
Misc: Upkit gold numbers and purple organza ribbon fm stash.

Lynda xx

6 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

GORGEOUS! Love your card to bits! Mojo is back with a vengeance!!! xx

Debbie Pamment said...

WOWzer Lynda - I go offline for a few days and you go crazy - OK - crazier - LOL. Have LOVED all your latest creations - am SOOO glad you joined us in blogland!!!
xXx

Cheryl said...

Two fabulous cards,love the LO!!! You certainly know how to use Stampin'Up! stamps to their full advantage!! BTW you don't have to give the award to 23 bloggers...lol..
I was told by 1 person to give it to 3 people and the other said give it to 10 people,so you can choose 3 or 10 not sure which is right...lol...
xx

Deanne Wilkinson said...

Love your take on this fab card Lynda - great to see how well the Priceless set works with the Tea Party DSP too!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hey gorguss! I remember this one! You sent me a pic of your card when you made it and I put it on my blog! But ... it is so lovely of you to drag it out and put mine on your blog, too!!! Thanks for the AD! Love the colours in your card. Much "happier" than mine! Very pretty! Hugs, me xxx

Anonymous said...

I love your lingo - mojo interruptus!! Where do you come up with these thoughts!! Definitely my status with cardmaking at the moment!! And I have so many birthdays coming up - I'd better get out of my slump really soon!!