Sunday, January 22, 2012

Botanical Fun

Morning all.


I decided that I needed some quick and easy cards. So as usual, I went to SCS for inspiration. Now I thought I had noted the name of the creator of this card, but sadly I cannot. So I just wish to say a big thank you to the original creator. This is a direct CASE of her card.




I love it when you can add a little extra embellishment to cover up the occasional inky oops....don't you??

The other wonderful thing is that you only use half a flower.



Just a quick one today as a couple of my last posts have been a tad long winded.

Thanks for popping by.

Stuff used:
CS: (SU) Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: (SU) Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Old Olive
Stamps: Build-A-Blossom, Sincere Salutations
Punches: (SU) Blossom Builder Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Carla Craft CP2 3/4" circle punch
Other bits: SU Beautful Wings Embosslit die, Dimensionals

Lynda xx





3 comments:

Unknown said...

love your card Lynda, and I love that springtime vintage DSP (have yet to use mine as usual didn't want to waste it lol), and I love seeing that flower used, theres not enough of it around I don't think, I also love the little border edge, just finishes your card right off.
Hope you are having a great weekend
Hugs Melxx

Helen Williams said...

Beautiful card Lynda

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

We like the long winded, Lynda! It is always so entertaining! Hugs xxx