Saturday, January 14, 2012

What I Made For Christmas - #2

Good Morning.
Here are another 2 altered notebooks, this time for siblings Miss 14 and Miss 11. The paper for Miss 14's notebook was the one NOT in the 60 cent pile, but I think it turned out to be my favourite. She is a real purple lover but the blue woven into this DP had me sold from the get go.

Miss 11


Miss 14


Back and fronts....


...and of course the flowers....



Thanks for popping by again.


Stuff Used:
DP: K & Co Brookfield Sunflower Diamonds Flat Paper, KaiserCraft: Airy Fairy - Dreams"
Other bits: Lace, Flowers, Ric-Rac and Charms fm Alice's, Martha Stewart Celery/brown ribbon.

Lynda xx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

another two lovely notebooks, and yep that purple paper is quite striking, looks fantastic, another job well done, bet they loved them,hugs Melxx

Patrice said...

Love these notebooks! The little charms are the perfect finishing touch too. I received a gorgeous notebook for Christmas from my JAI secret santa so I must blog it soon and share.

xox