Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Definitely Feeling the LURVE

Morning all.

First and foremost, I want to say a MASSIVE thank you for all the wonderful kindness, love and encouragement I received on my last card. I was truly blown away by the massive amount of comments.

I was lovingly bestowed a blog award by Andrea, Helen and Melissa. Thank you both gals...and know that the feeling is returned to you in bucket loads!! This was the award I received from them both......


Now, I also have to follow the "fine print" of this award in that i have to......

* Thank the person who gave you this award
* Paste the award to your blog
* Link the person who nominated you for this award
* Nominate as many other bloggers for this wonderful award as you like
* Post links to their blogs
So with that in mind...I am passing this onto.....in no particular order...and also Andrea also passed this onto some of my fave bloggers too.....
All of these gals are super creative and have inspired me in so many ways over the years both creatively and personally. Thanks ladies.
More crafting coming soon....
Lynda xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ya Lynda,
This same award is waiting for you on my blog - scroll to the 11th of Feb, and you will find it lovey, have a great week,
Hugs
Melxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You are very welcome, Hunny! I think I might have started this circle of blog love that is landing on your blog!!! Giggle! We share the same blog friends ... so it is inevitable that it comes around to you so frequently ... COS ... every body loves you! Hugs xxx

paper bag create said...

Thank you girlfriend. {{hugs}} all the way from Canada!! Luv ya!