Friday, September 21, 2012

Cherries - II

Morning all!

Firstly, thanks to all those commenters on the last post that pointed out all the PINK I have been using of late!!! Yes...it has been prolific, however, when it comes to little and incredibly girly girls....it is an obvious choice!! Please keep that in mind when viewing today's post and photos!!!

Miss 8 enjoyed a sleep over (her 1st) at a friend's house not so long ago, She was turning 9 and Miss 8 wanted one of the cherry cards to give her. We had her gift already (bling from Diva) so all I needed was the packaging. Miss 8 also wanted to give her a special bookmark. This is the booty from Diva....

 
I had fun with the last pillow boxes I did, so I thought I'd have another crack...and this is what I came up with....
 
 
 
So cute all done up together.
 
The bookmark was a variation on one I had done for my son (that I don't believe I have posted yet...oops!!) It uses the 2 Tags Die.
 
 
Finally, since the card did not have the birthday girl's age on it, I fancied up the inside a bit. Miss 8 chose this card....
 
 
and then on the inside......
 
 
This is it all together.........
 
Not to be outdone, Miss 8 also wanted to make her own special card for the birthday girl. As she was turning 9, it was based around 9 items on the card. Miss 8 designed it all.... and I was so very touched by the words she wrote inside.....
 
 
Thanks for popping by and enduring all the photos. Will be back with some fun bloke things very soon.
 
Stuff Used:
CS: (SU) Regal Rose, Whisper White, Doodlebug Cherry paper (see prev post), Hot Pink and Fluro Green Glimmer CS fm Alice's
Ink: (SU) Pink Passion (ret), SWM in Regal Rose and Lucky Limeade
Stamps: (SU) So Happy For You (ret SAB '12)
Dies/Punches/Embossing Folders etc: Large and Regular Scallop Circle Punch, Two Tags Die, Leisure Crafts Pillow Box Die, Nestabilities Classic Circles and Scallop Circle Dies, Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF
Other Bits: Dimensionals, Double Sided tape
 
Lynda xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so very cute, I love your little pillow boxes too, especially doubling them up like that, with the added cherry embellishment, just so pretty, and I cannot get over your use of all things pink!!!! Amazing!!! Have a great weekend hun xx

Katie said...

Great idea to double up the pillow boxes!! Such a cute set. Love Braeleas card, so bright and happy. Great job.

Beth Beard said...

Awesome collection! Love...love...love how you did the pillow boxes!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Such a fun project ... Love the double pillow box! Sigh ... I remember how hard it was to "let go" with that first sleepover. The daughter was having a great time ... The mother not so great! Hope you coped ok, hunny! Sorry I have been MIA but I know you always understand! Hugs xxx