Monday, April 18, 2011

Postale Bedroom

Hi there all.

Another challenge card from Inspirations4U. This time we were greeted with this picture.....


My initial reaction was "Woo hoo....no pink!!!!" Then I racked my brain as to what to do. I wanted to focus on the vanilla, brown, mustard and the red of the phone and then I recalled this card I saw on SCS. I loved the beautiful collage background and I could alter it to fit the colours I wanted. This is my version...



There was A LOT of stamping off in this card to get the soft collage background.












IRL it looks so soft. I also sponged the most I perhaps have for any card. It makes such a difference and I perhaps should do it more often.



I hope you enjoyed my small French Vintage-like take. Thanks (as always) for popping by.


Stuff used:
CS: (SU) Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: (SU) Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: (SU) Carte Postale (ret), En Francais BGS
Punches: (SU) Scallop Oval and Large Oval
Other bits: Lace fm stash, Dimensionals

Lynda xx

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS,love the background and colours!!!
xx