Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Fun #1 - Girls

With the recent birth of my beautiful baby neice, naturally I would have a post on some baby cards about. The cards in the next couple of posts actually went to my work as we have a lot of prospective Grandmas and co-workers. It is a veratible baby boom coming. So here are the ones I did for the girls....


The following is a CASE from SCS here.



Finally a slightly different take, a tag that is Cuttlebugged with a plain tied behind so that it can be written on. I love the simplicity of this tag.


There are a lot of things used in these cards, so if you have any questions about the things/inks/sets I have used, leave a question in the comments and I'll get back to you.

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful job on all these - no wonder you're in baby mode with that new cutie in your family - LOL.
xXx

Kerry Parkinson said...

All very cute Lynda! How lovely to be able to welcome so many new little ones to the world!

Tanya Kitto said...

Aaaawewwweeee how cute are your cards :D Well done hun
Tan xox

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Definitely bookmarking these under "Baby ideas"! Love the scallop square idea! I have the forest friends set ... and just don't use it enough! This is so cute!!! Hugs, Andrea xxx