Sunday, April 1, 2012

Co-ordinated Tulip Fun

Morning all.
Finally (I hear you laud), she has something crafty to show!!!

This is the 2nd of the tulip cards I made for a secretary that I use to work with. We have remained good friends even though I left my old work over 2 1/2 years ago. I went with a favourite colour combo of purples and green.

Here is the card.....


Now....what to give with it.....hmmmmmmmmmmm?? Ever find that you have a gift....and nothing to go with it....well I found a solution!!! I made her a wee note card holder from 2 of the Scallop Envelope dies joined together. What I finally made was a mildly amended version of this. The end result was this..... (front and back)


And side......


It held comfortably 4 note cards that were 3 x 3 inches and 4 envelopes. These were the cards inside. I also stamped the envelopes so they matched.


....and of course the card and gift ready to go......


Needless to say....she loved them. Purely by co-incidence, she had a gift at home that she had forgotten a card for...but now does!!!

Thanks for dropping by. I will try and list all the bits used, but there was a lot. If you have any questions....please ask and I will answer.

Stuff used:
CS: (SU) Pear Pizzaz, Concord Crush, Whisper White, In Colours DSP 6 x 6 stack
Ink: (SU) Pear Pizzaz, Concord Crush
Stamps: (SU) Sweet Summer, So Happy For You and Amy R Birthday Sentiments
Punches: (SU) XL Bird Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch
Dies: (SU) Scallop Envelope Die, Nestabilities Classic Circles and Scallop Circle dies
Other Bits: Dimensionals, Green Diamante Brads fm stash, Green 1/2 rhinestones fm stash, Blender Pen.

Lynda xx

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Gorgeous! I love this colour combo and your gift looks terrific all wrapped up ready to go. I'm most impressed!

x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love those tulips! I am gonna have to try them myself! Off to the "to CASE" file this one goes! Hugs xxx

Katie said...

Love the card, BUT love the present more, so very gorgeous and clever little box.