Thursday, October 13, 2011

Male Sailing

I had some more fun with "Sail Away" a couple of weeks ago, whilst my son was playing baseball. Again, none of these cards are exactly the same, but are the same layout....very basic.

I started with a Sahara Sand base and stamped it with the Weathered BGS. I then co-ordinated it with

Always Artichoke


Chocolate Chip


...and Early Espresso


I also used the Modern Label Punch a little differently in each card.



Now if you also look carefully in the pic above, you will notice that the pattern of the Weathered BGS is at angles. I randomly stamped it diagonally and LOVE the result.

It is always good to have some male cards in the stash....greatly eases the 'freak out' factor when one sneaks up on you!!

Thanks for popping by again.

Stuff used:
CS: (SU) Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: (SU) Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso
Stamps: SU - Sail Away, Weathered BGS, Amy R Sentiments "Birthday Sentiments"
Punches: (SU) Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch
Other Bits: Dimensionals

Lynda xx








2 comments:

Jenny Hayward said...

Great work with the Sail Away Lynda. It's great to churn out a few versions of them when you are on a roll. Love how you have worked the Modern Label Punch.

Jenny x

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

The diagonal BG stamp would look a little like sea spray ... I imagine! Wonderful stuff, Lynda! :) hugs xx
PS: Brought my puter away to watch DVDs on. SSShhh ... don't tell anyone I am blog hopping! giggle!