Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Oops...nearly forgot.....

Morning all....and Happy 2013 to everybody!!!

It occured to me just now...that today I am celebrating.....

 
Wow has the time really flown!!! Who'd have thought that after the encouragement and cajoling of a couple of very close blog buddies that 3 years down the track I am still creating and all of you out there are being so very kind with all your comments and I have nearlyhit 23,000 hits......a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL!!!!
 
I have one quick thing to share with you today. It was a very simple gift I received for Christmas this year from one of the secretaries at work. She has received a couple of my creations for birthdays and the like and if there is a big event coming up asks me to make something "speccy" especially for it. This is what I found on my desk....
 










 
The kicker for me however was the card.....it made me smile so much.....
 
 
I wish all out there and inspiring and creative 2013. Thanks you so much for your continues support and comments. I deeply appreciate every one of them.
 
Dream, inspire and create!
 
Lynda xx
 




 



 

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww that was sweet, and a happy blogoversary!!!!! 3 years, wow does time fly, looking forward to your lovely creativity this coming year hun xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

REALLY??? 3 years??? Was it really that long ago! Congrats & well done for persevering! You deserve everyone one of those hits!!! Smiled at Anne's card too! Hugs xxx

Tui Nathan said...

Happy Blogoversary ... well done!

Hehehe.. love that card!!!