Friday, October 7, 2011

Pockets of Sympathy

Hi all.

Sometime back I did some CAS birthday cards here. With some thought and a little tweaking, I altered them to add to the sympathy card stash at work. I made a mixture of male and female tones. Male being early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy and female tones of Regal Rose, Perfect Plum and Concord Crush. The male cards were on Very Vanilla and the female on Whisper White.

Rather than show you all of them, here are the female ones.....



I think these appropriately fit the bill as (thankfully) so did the Practice Manager.

Thanks for popping by again. There is so much more to show you, so please keep dropping by.

Stuff Used (in the cards shown):
CS: (SU) Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Regal Rose, Concord Crush
Ink: (SU) Regal Rose, Perfect Plum, Concord Crush
Stamps: (SU) Sincere Salutations, Warm Words, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Pocket Silhouettes
Other Bits: White satin ribbon fm stash

Lynda xx



6 comments:

Unknown said...

these are lovely, nice and simple and just perfect for sympathy cards, well done, i love them.

Katie said...

Once again you have done a fab job. Just enough for a sympathy card!

Helen Williams said...

Stunning I will be adding to my case files.

Cheryl said...

OMG these are so very beautiful,you always create the perfect clean and simple card!!!
xx

Patrice said...

These are really lovely Lynda. Pocket Silhouettes lends itself nicely to sympathy cards.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

These definitely "fit the bill", Lynda! Sweet but simple and elegant. Hugs xx
PS Sorry ... I always sit here trying to think of something funny or intelligent to say (like you do on my blog) ... and I sit ... and NOTHING!!!! Blah! Brain is empty!!! xxx