Friday, December 24, 2010

Chrissy Cards #5

I have done the same layout on a whole heap of cards that were based around a layout done by Corene Brown aka Stampin Red here. It is the one in the bottom left corner as you are looking at it. Once I worked out the measurements I wanted, these cards went up in quick time. I also apologise for the slight (and somewhat recurrent) case of "crooked sentimentitis".





I then went a little monotoned and love the effect. Only the red micro bling broke the green...LOL (hence not being a true monotone I guess??)



I then went slightly non traditional with red, brown and a little smattering of blue and had this.



.
There are a couple of different variations on this theme, which I will not make you endure this time around. Perhaps next year, I may start posting a little earlier....hee hee hee.

If I may take this opportunity to say a MASSIVE thank you to all the devine souls who took the time to leave comments on my blog and to those who just "cruised by"....a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all. Be safe, be happy and laugh a lot. May there be inspired creativity awaiting you under your tree.

Stuff used:
CS: (SU) Whisper White, Real Red, Handsome Hunter, Holiday Treasures DP, CM Green Gingham Paper
Ink: (SU) Real Red, Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Stamps: (SU) Contempo Christmas, Seasons of Joy
Punches: (SU) Ornament Punch XL
Other Bits: Dimensionals, KaiserCraft Clear Rhinestones, Red & Brown Micro Rhinestones (fm Hot Dollar Store), Olive Organza Ribbon.

Lynda xx

4 comments:

Katie said...

Owwww noice ... and yet so simply easy. Great Christmas card. Got one from you today, LOVE IT. Will post it on my blog and link it to you. *wink wink* and ho ho ho MERRY CHRISTMAS xxx

Patrice said...

I like each of these cards Lynda. Nicely done. I was super slack and just didn't get around to making many this year. Life tends to take over.

Have a wonderful Christmas, enjoy the holiday break and look forward to more crafty goodness in the new year.

xox

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Lots to love about these ones. Simple ... stunning ... great use of colours! Can't believe you managed to post during your manic day! Well done, hunny! You are probably much more "in control" than you think you are! Happy Christmas hunny! Hugs xxaxx

Kerry Parkinson said...

Cute and colourful - just like you! Hope all is well and you had a lovely Chrissy, and although I know Andrea L gave you this, I am bestowing it too - cos you deserve it! Hugs.xx http://kbpapercraft.blogspot.com/2010/12/im-stylish.html