Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cupcake Fun!!

Whilst blurfing sometime ago I found a sweet little layout on Marelle Taylor's blog here. I got to thinking (a v v dangerous thing) and the inspiration for these cards came from some green textured gingham paper I found at Alice's. Now, as with all of my cards at present, i made a couple of versions, but slightly different on each card. Here's my version....



The layout is the same for both cards, however I changed the dry embossing on the icing....just for a slight change-up!!

 

Now the stamp-a-ma-jig is VITAL for this card to line up the candle correctly, but for a cute card for someone under the age of 5, I love them...hope you do too.  The squares at the bottom are for the age of the child.

Thanks for stopping by.

Stuff used:
CS: (SU) Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Green/White Gingham paper fm Alices.
Ink: (SU) Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron (SWM)
Stamps: (SU) Big Bold Birthday
Punches: (SU) 1 1/4" and 1 3/8 " square
Other bits: Cuttlebug Devine Swirls and Swiss Dots embossing folders

Lynda xx

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

These look sooooo good I want to eat one! I love cupcakes! (Real & stamped!) Very pretty, Lynda! Hugs xxaxx

Unknown said...

very cute Lynda, I love the swirly one, reminds me of icecream probably lol, but they are both far too cute, love the spot for the ages too.