Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baby Cards #3 - Gender Neutral

These are a lot of fun, especially colour wise, cause it's a 50/50 split as to what you get. Also, some people choose NOT to find out what they are having, so these cards are for them!! Here are the neutral efforts..



And this is a CASE from SCS here. My piercing tool got a good workout with this one!!

                                                

I had also done a tag the same as for the boys and girls, but with a yellow flower...but DAH forgot to take a pic.

Hope you have enjoyed these baby cards.

Lynda xx

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I always loved the surprise of not funding out - even when I saw a cute outfit and didn't know whether to get it or not - LOL. These are GORGEOUS!
xXx

Tui Nathan said...

Oh so so cute Lynda ... you really are churing out some beautful cards lately, and I am loving them all!!!

And cos I really enjoy stopping by and visiting every now and then, I would like to forward onto you the "Sunshine Award" for being a lovely friend and leaving lovely comments on my blog!!!

Please see my blog for details...
Tui xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am with Debbie ... the surprise is always lovely! Very pretty cards, Lynda! You are certainly getting a workout on baby cards at the moment! Must be popping out all over the place around you! Watch out ... it might be contagious! :D Hugs xxAxx

Sonia G said...

Hey Linda,
These cards are too cute! And even inspired me to buy an animal set! Which arrived today and is already assembled and inked up!

Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I have awarded your blog and Sunshine Award. I don't ever leave your blog without a BIG grin! Details are on my blog!

Cheers
Sonia

Cheryl said...

WOW Lynda these are brilliant....love them both,you always do such amazing cards with Stampin'Up!(I know I have said this before but you do)!!! Thanks so much for the fabulous award,will post it ASAP!!
xx

paper bag create said...

GORGEOUS Lynda! Love them both! :)
Luvs ya!