Thursday, April 1, 2010

RAK - #2

Courtney is another one of my speccy Swap Sisters. Not only does she do AMAZING ATC's, but she spins wool, takes magical photos and is an all round good gal. Courtney had mentioned that she LOVED the Good Neighbours set from the recent SAB promotion, but was not going to be able to get it. I was blessed enought to receive this as a chat room prize one night.


The pillow box that Sue made was full of chocolates!! The set was not one I thought I would use much, so I decided to pay it forward to Courtney. I also (since I was making some anyhow) made another matchbook post it folder for her and a matching note card. I had seen the delightful ladybug made fom the Pick a Petal set and had not had a go at it...so that was my challenge. I needed a ladybug motif for the back and had a mild moment of panic....then realised that I had 2 in the Garden Whimsy set. Here's the results...


                                      























And the note tag..



The set together......



Have a go at one of these little Post It folders. They are so quick and easy and easy to give. Courtney was blown away when her surprise turned up at the door....and it gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside too.

Stuff used:
CS: (SU) Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: (SU) Riding Hood Red, Versamark, Basic Black (Stamp and Write Marker)
Stamps: (SU) Pick A Petal, Garden Whimsy, Happy Moments (SAB '10 set)
Punches: 1 1/4, 1 3/8 and 3/16 inch circle punches
Bits: (SU) Black and White Gingham Ribbon

Lynda xx

4 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Soooooooooooo cute! Love it!

Debbie Pamment said...

I love these ladybirds and they were one of the reasons I bought this set!
And you're a gem to pass some love forward - am glad you got a warm fuzzy feeling out of it!!!
xXx

Charmaine Black said...

Hi Lynda, These little lady bugs are sooo adorable and I have a dear customer who would really love them too, she collects anything with lady bugs on it. Thank you very much for your visit to my little blog this morning and for your very kind comments, I hope you stop by again. Lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Keep meaning to try these post it note holders. Thanks for reminding me! (Not that I needed anything else on my "to do" list!) :D Cute project ... and typical Lynda to "pay it forward". You just can't help yourself ... can you!!! Lotsa hugs, Andrea xxx