Thursday, December 27, 2012

Techno Glitch Christmas

Morning all.

Firstly, belated Christmas wishes. I hope all of you out there had a magical festive season and that your time spent with family and friends made many wonderful memories.

Once again....I have been thwarted by technology!!! I got back onto my e mail the Friday before Christmas only to then get home and discover that our MODEM had gone on the schpitz!!! No internet....NADA.

Given that this is our first working day back" since the Christmas break, I have all things crossed that the techo folks will fix our modem line and that I can start posting again. I still have a couple of Christmas things to share with you if you will kindly tolerate Christmas stuff beyond the event!!??

Stay safe and I will be back soon.

Lynda xx

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Of course we will ... Can't wait to see them! Hugs xxx

Tui Nathan said...

Technology .... you love it/you hate but whatever, we're bound by it ... oh the joys of it all! Anyway hope it doesn't last too much longer!
I'm a bit late with my festive wishes, but I hope your day was awesome, family filled and loads of fun!
And, may 2013 be generous, kind and full of happy surprises!
Lots of love to you and your family!