Sunday, May 13, 2012

To Blog Reading Mums Everywhere....

Hi All!!

No this is not an apparition....I am here....just. Much has gone and is going on with regards to the home front, hence my absence from here.

Rest assured that I will be back (hopefully) soon with soooooooooo many creative projects it isn't funny.

I wanted to wish all Mother's out there the very best for a Happy Mother's Day. May your day be abundant with love and fine things and wonderful memories created.

Take care all out there and I will be back soon. Thanks for popping by.

Lynda xx

3 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hope you had a lovely Mother's day too!? Hope they ALL remembered!!! ??? Hugs xxx

Patrice said...

Hope you had a happy Mother's Day too Lynda. Looking forward to seeing some more goodness when you get on top of all else going on lately :)

x

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Hi Lynda, Hope you're okay! Yes, there are two layers fo concord crush there:)
Love Ange