Yes....stunned readers everywhere....today - 123...EasyPC is 1 Year OLD!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!
I cannot believe the year has gone so very quickly. In that time I have done about 130 or so posts and had approximately 706 comments (yes I was sad enough and I added them all up....LOL!!)
Thank you to all those who have left comments, I appreciate them all so very much and thanks to those friends who "encouraged' me in all kinds of ways to get this baby off the ground.
With a new year...comes new resolve...and rather than making personal resolutions...i am going to make some crafting ones. No doubt...these will probably be easier to keep!
1. Try not to procrastinate so much over projects. Accept what has turned out, no matter how so-so you feel about it.
2. Try and get into more Challenges. There have been but only a handful in 2010, but I did have fun and I did go to some pretty out there boxes to think in...hee hee hee.
3. Use what I have with fervour and zeal and not simply save it for a special project.
4. Be kinder to pink and give it a little more respect (this WILL be hard...but a resolution is JUST that....right??)
5. Go into my "Craft Crypt" where I have a myriad of techniques, projects, CASE cards etc etc...and give them the light of day they are meant to have.
There....done and out there. What do you think?? Did I miss any big ones??? Have you made any Crafting resolutions?? Please let me know, I'd love to hear them.
Once again, thank you to all those out there in blog world who have shared their thoughts, creativity and friendship. I look very much forward to more in 2011.
Have a magical, creative and inspired year.