Monday, June 28, 2010

A Bluer version...


Hey and HELLO!!!!!!!! It's so nice to be back blogging and can I say a MASSIVE thank you to all my blog friends that e mailed me their support and sympathies to the plight that befeld our wireless connection. We are now a lot wiser and are keeping a record of our usage to support our claims....that to date have fallen on deaf ears.

A couple of posts back I showed a pink version of a card I saw on SCS here. I went on a play date to my bestie's house a couple of weekends back and decided to do another version...one in blue. Here it is..



Again, I used a Cuttlebug border to lift the card slightly and I love this effect. It's as if the two were meant for eachother!! I am so very sad to see Mellow Moss retiring (boo!!!) but have stocked up well and truly.

Thanks for dropping by and I am in the midst of putting together some regular posts over the next week or so to show you what I have been up to.

Thanks for all your well wishes and for stopping by.

Stuff used:
CS: (SU) Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink: (SU) Stamp and Write Bashful Blue and Mellow Moss Markers
Stamps: (SU) Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Other: Cuttlebug "Just My Type" Embossing Borders

Lynda xx

4 comments:

Sue Denning said...

Gorgeous card DAG - love it! love it! love it!

Glad to see you back in the blogging world

Hugs

Debbie Pamment said...

Looks FABULOUS in the blues too - keep trying some new colours and you'll end up with whole set soon - LOL
xXx

Kerry Parkinson said...

Love it in blues as well as the original. I'm with Debbie - make a whole set and then a box/bag/something to hold them all! Glad to see you back in blogland.xxKez

Cheryl said...

WOW simple and classy.....it's GORGEOUS!!!
xx